Thursday, September 5, 2013

The League: Season One

                While this show has a fairly funny cast, it isn’t all that funny.   I found parts of it to be funny, but basing an entire show on the concept of fantasy sports is just silly to someone like me who has no interest in them.   Sure, this could be funny no matter what it was about, but isn’t that supposed to be the point?

                I remember watching this around the same time as “Workaholics” (and a lot of “It’s Always Sunny”) and afterward just thinking that I’d like to see more episodes of “Workaholics” but not this show.

                So even though this show wasn’t terrible, it’s not something I’m actively seeking out the second season for, nor would I watch the second season should the opportunity present itself somehow, so I guess that pretty much sums it up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment