Thursday, September 5, 2013

Children’s Hospital: Season One

                This show is about ten minutes long, which includes all of the ridiculous recaps so it comes out as being something like four minutes of new content in each episode.    The first season is a whopping five episodes, so yes, you can finish it in about the same amount of time as it takes to watch a single episode of “House” or “Grey’s Anatomy”.   Only this doesn’t feel like forever when you watch it.

                Rob Corddry leads an all star cast in a hospital spoof because, well, the more I think about it the more I realize that there really are a lot of shows about hospitals for some reason.


                It’s funny in an odd way, a perfect fit for Adult Swim, and I guess I really did enjoy it after all because I’m ready to dive in to Season 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment